If you have the opportunity to see a show at The Cedar then you should definitely take it. There are so many reasons to see a show at The Cedar:
- It's an experience just going to the venue.
- The room is a huge rectangle with the stage along the side.
- You can sit for some shows and stand for others.
- They aim for quality sound and bring some of the best performances.
- You can enjoy music from lots of different genres including Celtic, jazz, Folk, world, roots, and much more.
- There is always something different to enjoy.
After seeing this rather long list of reasons to see a show at Cedar, the only answer you should have to this question is simple – yes. In addition to that very long list, it is also home to several concert series that are open to the public and feature over 200 different artists across every genre you can imagine.
The bar has a small selection of great local and domestic beer, wine, and Peace Coffee. All the shows that are brought to the Cedar are for all ages so you don't have to worry about younger people coming to them.
The venue is great because it welcomes large artists from around the world and small local artists as well. They want to make sure they are supporting the local community. Some of the sold out performances include Beth Hart and Matt Anderson and The Campbell Brothers.
The Cedar – An Attraction With Something For Everyone
There is something for everyone at The Cedar, and it's a great place to be. The mission of The Cedar is to promote an appreciation for all cultures and an understanding of global music. They hope to be able to educate people while entertaining them at the same time.